How to support us
This status allows our donors to reduce their own taxable incomes by deducting the amounts of their donations.
Every euro counts !
Thank you for your contribution !
Your donation is deductible to the amount of 66% (within the limit of 20% of taxable income).
Wealth tax (IFI)
A taxpayer bound by the IFI can benefit from a tax reduction of 75% for all donations to the Foundation within the limit of 50,000€.
Beyond that, the deduction of the excess is done by way of the following five financial years. In the case of practical skills transfers or contribution in kind, an evaluation of the financial valuation of the donation is linked to paying off equipment lent or given or even the amount of hours personnel are seconded.
For donors who are willing to make cross-border donations: Transnational Giving Europe
In order to make a gift to our Foundation from one the 18 participating countries, a donor should :
- Contact the partner foundation in his/her country of residence
- Then contact the home foundation to make contact with the "Fondation de France" in the recipient country for an assessment of the intended beneficiary (ISAE-SUPAERO Foundation)
- If the assessment is positive, a gift is possible from to the home-country foundation which then provides you with a tax receipt and transfers the gift to ISAE-SUPAERO Foundation
For a donor wanting to use TGE
- Contact the partner foundation in your country of residence
- Then the home foundation establishes contact with the "Fondation de France" in the recipient country for an assessment of the intended beneficiary (ISAE-SUPAERO Foundation)
- If the evaluation is positive, you make your gift to the home-country foundation which then provides you with a tax receipt and transfers the gift to ISAE-SUPAERO Foundation
rue Brederodestraat 21
1000 Brussels, Belgium
Tel. : +32-2-549 02 31
Germany - Maecenata Stiftung
D- 80803 München, Germany
Tel.: +49-89-28 44 52
United Kingdom - CAF - Charities Aid Foundation
Kings Hill, West Malling Kent ME19 4TA, United Kingdom
Tel. : +44-3000-123 380
Italy - Vita Giving Europe Onlus
Via Marco d'Agrate 43
20139 Milano, Italy
Tel. : +39-2-552 29 83 33
Luxembourg - Fondation de Luxembourg
12 Rue Erasme BP 281
2012 Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Tel. : +352-274 748 1
Fax : +352-274 748 279
Netherlands - Oranje Fonds
3581 CP Utrecht, The Netherlands
Tel. : +31-30-656 45 24
Switzerland - Swiss Philanthropy Foundation
c/o BMG Avocats 8C av de Champel
CP 385 - 1211 Genève 12
Tel.: +41-22-321 77 37
the United States
Friends of ISAE raises funds and sponsor educational and research programs which may include the funding of :
- Capital, research or pedagogical projects
- Recruitment of students, faculty and researchers
Friends of ISAE was incorporated in Delaware in December 2010. In May 2011, the IRS determined that Friends of ISAE was exempt from Federal income tax under section 501(c3) of the Internal Revenue Code.